Tuesday 27 September 2011

SNAPPY THE ORANGE CROCODILE!

Snappy the orange crocodile!

by Meera Dolasia on 09/26/2011
Dogo News
http://www.dogonews.com/2011/9/26/video-of-the-week-snappy-the-orange-crocodile


All the crocodiles we know are light or dark green. But Snappy an 8 foot long crocodile in Melbroun is the exception. His owner Tracy Sandstrom was so scared when he woke up a morning and saw his pet orange!  Can you imagine? Fortunately he wasn't suffering from anything and they found out what the problem was. At nights, he used to sleep at the small lake that his owner made for him, but one day the filter was destroyed!  So when the leaves fell, the water turned orange so he did!Unfortunately for his glory, it isn't permanent.
I chose this article because the beautiful color of his skin attracted me and I couldn't say no. Searching through all the scientific sites that was the most colorful. I didn't know that if the water of the lake change then your skin can also change! I am sure it is true because it has a video online so we can see him.It was really amazing to read this article and in my opinion many strange things happen because oƒ a lot of reasons.
This article doesn't really talk about the things we study at science but it is also something scientific. This event in my opinion didn't affect at all scientists because I think they know those stuff.


http://www.dogonews.com/2011/9/26/video-of-the-week-snappy-the-orange-crocodile

I  hope you liked it!

if you want to watch you can visit the site and see the video




3 comments:

  1. :) I also saw this. I have never seen and orange crocodile, its so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your topic and I also didn't know that if the water you drink changes color your skin can change,too. Maybe this is only with crocodiles.
    I can imagine that it was hard to write that because when I look back at my first blog post I still know how hard it was for me. You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! An orange crocodile. The pigments from the leaves must have turned the water orange dying the crocodiles scales. :) You did a great job with this and I love that you included a picture.

    ReplyDelete