Saturday 19 November 2011

Why Can't All Laundry Machines Be Like This Cool?

Why Can't all Laundry Machines Be Like This Cool?
By Meera Dolasia
on 11/17/2011
http://www.dogonews.com/2011/11/17/why-cant-all-laundry-machines-be-like-this-cool

Do you like to play video games and your mom often tells you:
- You should wash the dishes -Put the clothes in the laundry machine
and you are always so bored to do all those things? Lee Wei Chen (the young man in the photo and inventor of the cool machine that invented it for a task of the London's Kingston's University) agrees with you and he found the solution for your problem. A video game- laundry machine. But you will ask me what is it and how does it works? The only thing that you have to do is: Put the clothes in, then put three coins and start playing. The three coins are the three lives that you have in the video game and for to finish the washing, according to the article " The gamer has to reach a certain level without losing their lives. If she/he doesn't, the washing machine will stop cold and not move to the next level, until more money is added.
        The reason I chose this article is because almost all the kids enjoy playing video games and almost all mothers have high expectations from their children about the house-hold's works and this is a combination of those two enjoyments and expectations. The thing that grabbed my attention is that if you lose your three lives you have to restart the game again resulting the machine to start again. It was interesting to read this article and it wanted to make me go there and ask for to play. In my opinion it is a great solution and he should think of selling it.

Dolasia, Meera. "Why Can't All Laundry Machines Be Like This Cool?" Dogo News. N.p., 17 Nov. 2011. 
Web. 19 Nov. 2011. <http://www.dogonews.com/2011/11/17/ 
why-cant-all-laundry-machines-be-like-this-cool>. 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting article. I think I would get so angry if I had to start the washing over again because I didn't reach a certain level. I like the idea of having a video game in a washing machine, it's kind of cool. When I was in college I just let my clothes in the machine and went to do homework.

    ReplyDelete