Sunday 18 September 2011

NATURES CRYSTAL PALACE


NATURES CRYSTAL PALACE


By Devin Powell



Wednesday September 12, 2011


At Mexico’s cave of crystals as the Mexicans call, a strange phenomenon was found. Under a laboratory microscope scientists observed the crystals and they found out that those tiny crystals grow less than a billionth of a meter per day. The scientists explained their fast growth by telling us that the temperature in the cave is about 50-58 degrees!

This article grabbed my attention because of the title and I thought it would be very nice and interesting. So it is. After a lengthy research, I found this pretty nice site that is well informed about a lot of interesting news. I learned a lot about crystals and it was really interesting. In my opinion this article is 100% true because strange things may happen in life. Unfortunately the article doesn’t give any detailed explanation of the composer of the crystals and how it is created. I know that the crystal has inside molecules, which are formed and developed under specific externals conditions.   This is another form of science that we will learn about them as time pass. I hope teachers have in mind to teach us about them because I think it is a very interesting unit of science. I hope you enjoyed the article so did I.  




No comments:

Post a Comment